an Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007 Plugin
Disruptor - Very common type of energy weapon.
It disrupts the molecular structure of an object. At low energy
amounts, the object can recover, but at high energy amounts, the
damage is severe. When he crashed on Earth in 2151, Klaang used
a disruptor to detonate methane in a farm silo and kill the Suliban
who were pursuing him. Klaang's weapon was never named in the
episode, but the script called it a disruptor. This is consistent
with later Klingon weapons. (Broken Bow)
Fight the Spam, UCE, UBE and all the dirty messages in your inbox.
Disruptor OL is a Plug-In (better: COM add-in) for Outlook 2000,
2002 (resp. Outlook XP) and 2003.
Right after the installation and next start of Outlook you get
a powerful spam filter with impressive results. If one spam message
is missed, it's easy to check why. And even more easy to see,
what settings would have caught this message and to turn this
Everything is only one click away, fully integrated into Outlook
2000, Outlook 2002 (resp. Outlook XP) and Outlook 2003 with simple,
fresh and clear dialogs.
YOU control what is Spam and what not! With
filters and the BLAST-detector it is YOUR decision
what is Spam and what not. Fully transparent, selective usage,
individual choice of functions.
This includes easy diagnostic: Quickly answer the questions Why
is this message marked as Spam? Why is this message NOT marked
as Spam? What setting is needed to mark this as Spam in the future?All
the infos condensed into one simple
- powerful hit- or score-based Spam processing
- Whitelist, Blacklist, Auto-Whitelist
- powerful Spam Detectors
- realtime blackhole lists (DNSBLs)
with progressive cache handling
- simple Word filters
- regular expressions
with super-easy Expression Builder
yet another Bayesian Believe Filter incarnation
- language filter
- Score Rating System
- Message Security
- Remove hidden links to external images, scripts, etc.
- Remove clickable links
- Convert RTF and HTML to Text
- delete, export and secure potential dangerous attachments
(even the blocked attachments!
and the parts of a HTML-mail)
- Dupe Checking (filter duplicate messages)
- FAST, no message fetching delay
- Organize incoming Spam COMING FEATURE (1.1)
|Choose your style to handle it:
instant deletion, various types of
arrangements and automated delayed
- statistics: see what is going on and
- works with all types of mailboxes
(Pop3, IMAP, Exchange, whatever Outlook can do)
- fully integrated into Outlook 2000, 2002 (resp. Outlook XP) and
- easy configuration
No extra configuration, just one click .
No additional application to start, instantly multi-account enabled,
- customizable toolbars
Control what you need, what buttons you want to see and your style
- Transparent for PGP and other mail encryption tools
- no problems with corporate firewalls and other blocking tools
- international versions available with instant translation:
- No hidden fees, no runtime fees, try before use, so no broken promises.
Pay once, get your version and unlimited updates for this version.
(Fine print: perhaps there will be an upgrade fee
for a future major version step.)
- Compatible with
Buy Disruptor OL
Copy the installation file into a temporary folder.
- Close Outlook
Run the setup.
You need to close Outlook and restart it to activate
the COM-Addin. Sometimes Outlook may not really terminate, so in case
of difficulties double check it with the task manager.
Configuration and Introduction
Read the detailed setup guide
Lots of pictures, less text.
Just install it on top of the current version, current
settings will be preserved. But read the update
Disruptor OL is fully integrated into standard Windows installation
and uninstallation concepts. Simply go to Settings|Software and
In case of difficulties, browse the F.A.Q.
It can provide some tricks and solutions for nasty problems.
newest changes first
Read the update notices.
- 2008-10-15 / 18.104.22.168
- Runtime limit removed.
- variouse fixes
- 2008-05-04 / 22.214.171.124
- 2007-12-12 / 126.96.36.199
- new detector: DNSBL-URLs analyzes URLs in message body
- Setup dialog resizable and saves size/position
- spam folders can show unread or message count
- Statistics: Spam by Account added
- some fixes related to the GeoIP implementation
- 2007-11-13 / 188.8.131.52
- Feedback loop: Detectors can add spamming IPs to DNSBL-database
- new Detector: GeoIP
- BLAST will be done on a hourly base (was: daily)
- Spam marked by User is counted in statistic
- DNSBL resolver is a little bit more friendly on busy lines
- named Chars in messages are recognized better
- Spaminfo window remembers size and position
- Spaminfo can show message body and html body
- Update DNSBL list
- Fixed some exceptions and rare runtime errors
- Fixed access to huge Outlook message properties
- 2006-08-16 / 184.108.40.206
- Filter: Scripting
Very very very beta. Not even documentation exists.
- Statistics can look back more than a month
- Spam processing is slightly faster
- chained filters sometimes failed
- some minor fixes and gui tweaks
- 2005-02-05 / 220.127.116.11
- added some whitelist/blacklist optimizations
- fixed empty message problem
(10 lines of code, one error, spend 2 days of my life)
- fixed a button redraw problem occuring with Outlook 2003
- 2004-12-31 / 18.104.22.168
- Statistics got some more eye candy
- test Filters: Move to begin/to end now works as planned
- 2004-10-31 / 22.214.171.124
- "Daily job" runs much much faster now.
(Daily job is started about 15 minutes after midnight or after first Outlook start every day.)
- Filters: Added move to start/move to end in filter list
- Statistics display: added a wait-animation for huge statistics
- 2004-10-14 / 126.96.36.199
- Fixes a bug in subject line decoding
(Could stop message processing, raises 100% load.)
previous versions history (including
a long version of all changes)
problems and missing features
Before writing a bug report, read the FAQ.
- non public announced
Feel free to drop me a note,
there is always a beta test version that might solve the problem.
Read what others say about Disruptor OL.